Saturday, January 7, 2012

oh my goodness

how does two months pass by without as much as a hint of a post?  How am I suppose to catch up or fill in the time?  Sheesh! But guess what? A picture is worth a 1000 words – so get ready.  I’m feeling long winded Winking smile

DSC_5082DSC_5084
Kzena working on her butterfly, which completes her lifecycle unit.
DSC_5094
Ezra wanted to see how long he could use the same pencil.  At this point, he could no longer hold it properly to write well.  It’s still in his pencil box and every time I see it, it makes me laugh.
DSC_5100DSC_5101DSC_5102DSC_5104
Enjoying some nice weather, and testing out the baby carriers Smile 
DSC_5115
We woke up to find it was starting to SNOW!!  YES! SNOWDAY!!
DSC_5119
I never expected this of Zaraya, but when it snows she’s the first one out the door!
DSC_5124DSC_5132DSC_5134DSC_5141DSC_5144DSC_5147DSC_5151DSC_5153DSC_5158
Ready for action!
DSC_5162DSC_5178DSC_5179DSC_5184DSC_5187DSC_5194    Acts of kindness – shovelling driveways for the neighbours
DSC_5207DSC_5210DSC_5219DSC_5232
My mom’s pumpkin.
That I think sums up the rest of November!

2 comments:

mrs.smith said...

Your thousands of words spoken in pictures are adorable! Love the bike rider pictures! And snow days really are a blessing, Za's got the right idea! Yay, you are posting again! Woohooo! Good stuff!

Jennifer said...

I too was excited to see you posting again :) admittedly I was a tad jealous to see your munchkins riding bikes!! Ah yes those mild BC winters :) I love how excited they got to see snow! So much fun! Great batch of snowballs in the wagon! Two thumbs up for those acts of kindness in clearing driveways!