Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So far behind

Kzena continues on with properties of matter.  I don’t think our experiment turned out the way it was suppose to, at least not from the pictures in the book but, it was a very cool experiment and we ended up with some pretty funky looking pictures.
DSC_7306DSC_7310
Next up was learning about density, and making a little lava lamp.
DSC_7327DSC_7332DSC_7334
The boys finished off their K’nex kits working on gears.  Here they’ve made a fan:
DSC_7318














a stationary bike:
DSC_7364
A chainsaw that chewed up play dough:
DSC_7366
A blender:
DSC_7376
and a phonograph.  Zephan was quite pleased that I knew so much about this “thing” from “ancient history”!! 
  DSC_7379
Our Old Testament Lapbooks were finally finished.  This was a great project and we learned a lot of new things. 
DSC_7340DSC_7342DSC_7343DSC_7341DSC_7344DSC_7354
We finished painting another section of concrete on the house and planted two new rose bushes and three blueberry bushes!! 
DSC_7349DSC_7351
And that finishes up April and a bit of May’s science.  wow.  I’m still behind!!!

No comments: