Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fascinating

Last week we bought a new washer and dryer set.  A front loader - I feel so grown up!  The first load was loaded, turned on, and for 47 minutes, there they sat.  It was rather fascinating to me that it was so fascinating to them.


The next day I come home from an appointment and Zephan comes to me saying, "I flipped over the laundry and turned on the dryer since it was done.  What should I put in now, the jeans or towels?  

A few days later Zaraya was desperate to do some laundry, so I had her put in some towels.  She was so excited to be able to reach and was jumping up and down, shouting, "yippee!!  All by myself!"  

I sure hope this enthusiasm for laundry stays for a long while, especially since laundry is a life sentence.  

No comments: