Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Handiest Tool Ever!

This little tool has come in so handy whenever I’ve needed another hand.  If you don’t have one or two or more, you really should. 


Especially when you have an escape artist in the home.  Yup.  Love this little tool. 
DSC_7283

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Where did you get it?
My twins are constantly breaking out onto the deck and trying to run away! I NEED something like this!

The Zookeeper said...

Ashley, I got this one at Home Depot, though I'm sure you can get them at any hardware store and they do come in different sizes. Since this photo he started to wiggle it to pry it off, so I've started putting it at the top of the door. Ha! I couldn't imagine two of this guy! Yup.. you need one of these!! Good luck!

Jennifer said...

Hahaha... this makes me giggle. A monkey trying to break out of the zoo!!! :) Good thinking Mama!