Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grandparents 101

Last week on Wednesday Grandma and Grandpa came.  Talk about excitement!! In preparation for their visit (& taking advantage of great weather) we did some yard work, focusing on the back jungle.


 The kids worked through their excitement to get their assignments done early since they usually arrive early afternoon.  I wish they would work that quick everyday!

 We took the rest of the week off, and Monday of this week as they left early Tuesday morning.

Valuable lessons offered through Grandparents 101 are:

Dot to dotting:
Puzzling:



 Bun making:

Goofing off: 



Making pie crust:

Dough punching:
Ezra GIVING a lesson on pepper chopping:
Story time: 
How to shoot a Nerf gun:

How to surrender!
Overall, an A+ visit!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a fabulous week! Love the shot of Grandma & her gun!! LOL.

mrs.smith said...

Those are some great pics and it looks like some pretty fun grandparents! Living learning is the best!

Nicole said...

Ahh so awesome! I think I'm going to enjoy this blog! thanks for the invite.. love you!