These are our "lockers" where the used text & work books are kept. Zephan was quite shocked to find Spooky sleeping in his, who only woke up when we shut the door on him!
Economics lesson. Fun, fun. They gist: we're broke.
Above mentioned neighbours are removing a garden and asked us if we wanted a tree. I've no idea what kind this is but hey.. we can dig it up if we don't like it right? So today we brought it home. Ezra and Zephan got right to work and had it planted in no time!! Way to go boys! So glad I didn't have to do anything.
Every night when I turn the lights off I feel like we've got some sort of illegal grow-op happening in our living room. For botany the boys built a light house and planted some herbs. The light is to stay on 24/7.
BONUS for Kzena, who is also studying plants in science right now. She gets to grow one too! Now the competition begins: Who will take the best care?
And yes. They wear pajamas all day!! I think it helps the blood flow to wear such comfy clothes. Don't you agree?
3 comments:
Do you teach them grammar too? What is this? "Our neighbour's bought a trailer for their lawn tractor trailer."
;)
I happen to believe blood flow to be of utmost importance. I will have to test your theory of PJs all day.... :)
Love the grow-op... the kids look proud of their work - good job!
Hahahahaahaahaha... I'm telling Mr.Smith.
You mean PJ's aren't standard issue home school uniforms?
If I ever get a tractor & trailer, you better come visit :)
Post a Comment