Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome to the Zoo of 2011

The first day of school picture.  Yep..I love these little monsters children of mine.  I am looking forward to this year.  After spending oodles and oodles of time researching materials to find what we will actually use, benefit from AND enjoy,  and then plunking tons of info into the computerized organizer we're using this year (what a find Tania!!) after today, Day 3, I feel like maybe it was all worth it.  Yes, Day 3 brought about a bit of attitude and whining but overall, this zookeeper is so much more organized than in the past.  More organized means less stressed and happier.  And THAT is what's going to make this year better than those in the past.  I hope! LOL

2 comments:

mrs.smith said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAA, nice! Love the Zoo pic. We are so happy for your new year and hope it is blessed with some purely enjoyable days. Way to go Zoomama, on getting ready and set!

Jennifer said...

Your little monsters, errr... children look adorable! :) Happy New School Year :)