Friday, March 2, 2012

February

I have no idea how this happens, a month has gone by already since my last post.  Here’s a recap of this past month:
DSC_6181
A new freezer for the pantry.  This meant pulling out a shelving unit to get this freezer in there.  The shelving unit is still sitting in the hallway as I type. A month later.  sigh. 
We had some beautiful weather the first week of February. Oh this day the morning was so sunny and beautiful. We rushed through our morning work and headed to the park. 
DSC_6191DSC_6201DSC_6209DSC_6219
DSC_6217
Obviously, a need for a haircut this month!
 DSC_6239
I love when they help each other.
DSC_6237
By the time we left, it was windy and cold.
DSC_6257
But not too cold for one more swing.

2 comments:

mrs.smith said...

soooo hooooo! on the new freezer! it is so great that you guys get out there and enjoy the different weather that comes your way. I love that flexibility in home schooling. Observing my children care for each other is so awesome, IKWYM.

Jennifer said...

Is Z taller than E? You're a trooper for getting outside even in the drizzly and cool weather. Looks like they had a fabulous time. Love E's sunglasses... stylin'! :)