So this year – enter Evan Moore. (Tania – thank you!) We started with “Write a Super Sentence” and we are almost finished going through “Paragraph Writing”. These books have gradually increased the amount of writing required as it has added the necessary skills. Next up is “Writing Fabulous Sentences and Paragraphs”.
Last week the boys learned how to do multi-sectional webs for writing more than one paragraph on the same topic. We started brainstorming our topic ‘camping’ on the chalkboard.
Then it was up to the boys to write their paragraphs on their own, without mom or dad. Ha! I am so impressed I had to share their hard work! They have come so far this year!! (I photocopied the second side and then took a photo).
Zephan, gr 3.
Ezra, gr 5.
2 comments:
Way to go boys, fabulous papers!! And penmanship... OH MY WORD! Fabulous. Doesn't APPEAR to be an allergy with printing that neat! Impressed.
AWESOME penmanship, and really well written work boys! Whoot-whoot! Gold star! I also {heart} your chalk board wall.
Post a Comment