Friday, November 23, 2012
Aquavan
Last week month (it's been a long time since I started working on this post I see!) we had an aquavan come up to visit our local fish hatchery so we loaded up and went to have a look. It was really quite fascinating!! My photos on the other hand, leave little to be desired. However, this gives an idea of what we got to see and do. I have more photos, but wow! so not good. While there the kids got to play in the "environment", touch, feel, look, read about, watch a movie, and ask questions of the workers. It really was a great experience. The aquavan brought up tanks with the live critters in, so those are not here locally all the time, but there is still lots to over. I will be sure to stay tuned for what's happening there throughout the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment